Cumin is also known as Jeera is a spice which we use in our dishes to enhance its taste. But whenever we go search for fat cutter drink we get cumin water as our first result. Why? Yes, because apart from enhancing the taste in our dishes, Cumin actually also helps in weight loss. But why cumin? This is due to its some amazing weight loss properties :
1) Lesser Calorie
1 teaspoon of cumin seed gives 7 Calories so you don’t have to worry about those extra calories and can consume it daily every morning empty stomach or at every night before bed.
2) Helps in avoiding bloating
Cumin has an active ingredient Thymoquinone- a naturally occurring chemical that has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
3) Helps in increasing metabolism
Cumin helps in burning calories faster by increasing the speed of metabolism and improving digestion.
4) Good for treating diabetes
Cumin lowers cholesterol. It decreases your blood sugar. Cumin actually reacts to insulin and sugar levels and thus helps diabetic patients.
6) Helps to keep us fuller for longer
Cumin water also helps to suppress the hunger and cravings for processed food for a longer time and thus keeps us fuller.
7) Packed with anti-oxidants
Cumin Seeds are rich in Vitamin A, C, Copper, and manganese.
How to make Cumin Seed Water
1) Boil 1 glass of water in a vessel.
2) When the water starts boiling add 1 teaspoon of Jeera.
3) Let the Jeera water boil for 3-5 min covered in a low flame.
4) Once it is boiled, turn off the flame and let it cool for sometime.
5) Your 1 glass of fat-burning drink is ready to be consumed.
You can consume this drink as a night drink before going to bed. Or you can have it first thing in the morning empty stomach
That’s it for today’s blog. Hope you like it. Meet you on my next blog. Until next time, take care.